Skip to main content

Windows and doors

Blast Furnace Park, Lithgow

And a couple more shots before we move on to our next industrial find.

Comments

  1. I love that first shot. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful series, Joan Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and now I am waiting for your next industrial find ... waiting ... waiting ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tweaks memories of Port Arthur. Nothing to do with convicts, I realise. Just the ruins and decay of a once useful site.

    Quite lovely curves and vistas, Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice framing - especially in the first one with a frame within a frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this wonderful gift of photos. Simply beautiful! I wish I was walking with you on this wonderful photographic tour. I must do some of my own. soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the subtle light thru the various curves just sings to me...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals