Skip to main content

Sky again


The sky was doing something interesting again. I went minimalist this time.

Comments

  1. *grin*

    But you captured the echo between the hill and the cloud.

    Lovely perspective. Simple is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get an early start to beat Julie to your blog. Simple is good, and often much better. We try to crowd too much into out photos, into our lives. I often take nurishment from your blog posts.

    I read both of your blogs daily. How do you finf time to maintain two such excellent blogs? You have a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... And it's a great minimalistic shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, when I enlarge, what I thought to be rocks, are indeed sheep. Follow the leader, over the hill and down the other side.

    Did I ever tell you of my theory that sheep are dumb ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bill, thank you. I guess it is simple delight in my world that keeps the blogs going but I do recognise that I need to find some time for other things (to read, to write, to cook good food, to learn my camera better) so I am slowing down for a while.

    Letty and Julie, yes I think they are sheep, the photo was taken from a moving car in a patch where I found no roadside trees so I didn't have time to contemplate the scene at the time. Julie, I have already got the idea you are not too enamoured with sheep as intelligent animals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals