Skip to main content

Days End 3 of 3


The end of the pretty pictures until I think of something else to photograph

Comments

  1. I really like the mauve coloured sky here. They're pretty rare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope 2014 proves to be a good year for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the almost-silhouetted tree against the gorgeous colour of the sky.

    Happy Australia Day, Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that purplish colour! Gorgeous capture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals