Stylish Dogs 1 October 03, 2009 Dogs seem to be an essential accessory at the beach. The more stylish the better.Berry Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments MartinaOctober 3, 2009 at 8:02 PMHm - I am sure this title will give you many google hits, ;-) *bdg*ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoan ElizabethOctober 3, 2009 at 8:33 PMOh my goodness I didn't think of that ... I think I will change the title :-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJulieOctober 5, 2009 at 7:36 PMYes ... that happened to me once ... by the time I realised I'd had thousands of hits.*groan*ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Hm - I am sure this title will give you many google hits, ;-) *bdg*
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I didn't think of that ... I think I will change the title :-)
ReplyDeleteYes ... that happened to me once ... by the time I realised I'd had thousands of hits.
ReplyDelete*groan*