Skip to main content

Updated Royals

Royal Hotel Durban South Africa

I have updated the Royal Collection at last!  We now have 130 Royals including a recent contribution of 10 Royal Hotels from South Africa.  

I have seen 96 of the Royals myself, just a few more to go to reach 100.



Comments

  1. The South African Royals are grand, aren't they? Perhaps it reflects the kind of people that used them? No hard working convict stock there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals