The Pinnacles, Broken Hill Clear blue sky is very dull! But there is something of interest in the image. These odd shaped mountains appear on the skyline just outside the city. I had planned otherwise for my closing sky today. On a hill outside town there are wonderful sandstone sculptures which I saw the last time I was here. I planned to photograph them against the setting sun but we left our run too late, so you don’t get to see them until our return journey.
"To muse, to creep, to halt at will, to gaze ... such sweet wayfaring"
William Wordsworth
Its been wonderful to follow you on this expedition. Good luck with your retirement plans. Hopefully not too long before you are on the road again.
ReplyDeleteI expect it will be at least 6 months before we do anything really interesting. I am glad you enjoyed going in the trip with us.
DeleteWhat a lovely welcome home!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful wattle. retirement is fun.
ReplyDelete