Lincoln National Park August 31, 2016 It was the weekend so we could take a drive to Lincoln National Park, it was blowy and cold, not surprising I guess given how far south we were. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments WinamSeptember 1, 2016 at 10:39 PMThis looks very similar to the landscape I saw in south west WA. Wild, dry ans very windy. ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethSeptember 5, 2016 at 7:02 PMI'm not very familiar with ocean landscapes. They are all windy to me. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
This looks very similar to the landscape I saw in south west WA. Wild, dry ans very windy.
ReplyDeleteI'm not very familiar with ocean landscapes. They are all windy to me.
Delete