Mitchell Library February 07, 2016 As promised I am going to show you some shots of the Mitchell Library. All those books ... what a blissful place. @Mitchell Library, Sydney Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments WinamFebruary 8, 2016 at 3:54 PMI visited the State Library last week. Such a restful place.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydiane bFebruary 12, 2016 at 5:41 PMI used to feel a bit daunted by it all when I was an immature student.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyfreefallingFebruary 16, 2016 at 1:58 PMYou know what?This just looks heavenly.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
I visited the State Library last week. Such a restful place.
ReplyDeleteI used to feel a bit daunted by it all when I was an immature student.
ReplyDeleteYou know what?
ReplyDeleteThis just looks heavenly.