Merry Christmas 2015 December 25, 2015 Merry Christmas to all my friends. We have spent the day out at our bush block and I am now checking out the new iPhone Santa gave me. I hope you have all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Joan ElizabethDecember 25, 2015 at 4:55 PMWell lesson 1 has been learnt. It did weird things with the font size. Perhaps I will figure it all out before I begin posting again in the new year. ReplyDeleteRepliesCountryMumDecember 26, 2015 at 7:20 PMMerry Christmas!!DeleteRepliesReplyReplyJulieDecember 25, 2015 at 7:54 PMThank you for your visit, and a Merry Christmas to you and to Ian.Yes, I have been quiet of late, but expect to return in the New Year.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyWinamDecember 26, 2015 at 8:23 AMHope you had a lovely Christmas Day, Joan. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVickiDecember 26, 2015 at 12:43 PMHappy Boxing Day, Joan!Have fun with the new iPhone Santa brought you. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownDecember 27, 2015 at 2:56 AMHope you had a wonderful Christmas.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyfreefallingDecember 28, 2015 at 10:24 AMBest wishes of the season.I love your Christmas decoration - it's perfect.Oh a new iphone! I hear the cameras on those are pretty special.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydiane bJanuary 7, 2016 at 5:34 PMA new iPhone. That's great gift from Santa.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Well lesson 1 has been learnt. It did weird things with the font size. Perhaps I will figure it all out before I begin posting again in the new year.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!
DeleteThank you for your visit, and a Merry Christmas to you and to Ian.
ReplyDeleteYes, I have been quiet of late, but expect to return in the New Year.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas Day, Joan.
ReplyDeleteHappy Boxing Day, Joan!
ReplyDeleteHave fun with the new iPhone Santa brought you. :)
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes of the season.
ReplyDeleteI love your Christmas decoration - it's perfect.
Oh a new iphone! I hear the cameras on those are pretty special.
A new iPhone. That's great gift from Santa.
ReplyDelete