Skip to main content

Boree


We passed through Cudal, which I have already shown on 100 towns.  Went in search of Bowan Park which was a farming locality then took in Boree, the last dot on the map for this trip.

There was not really anything at Boree but this lovely cluster of rural buildings was not far up the road.

I've added Bowan Park and Boree as localities at 100 towns. 


Comments

  1. They're abandoned as well I'm guessing. It's a lovely tableau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sort of growed, Miss Topsy said. Love those prongs of weed in the foreground. Used to know their name, but the old brain aint what it used to be.

    Actually while I type this, one of the cats is licking my moving fingers. Very off-putting ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also liked that aspect of this photo. I don't know the the name of those weeds are but the remind me of woody weeds we used to call Stinking Roger when we were kids.

      Delete
  3. Now that rings a bell ... stink wort?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image. So Australian and no doubt those walls would have many stories to tell.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals