I like this town June 22, 2008 In Wellington I kept saying "I really like this town" to which my husband responded "You say that about EVERY country town we visit."But it's not only the town, I like the the surrounding countryside too. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Wellington Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments bitingmidgeJune 23, 2008 at 7:56 AMWell there is a passing topographical resemblance to a place in Queensland I've visited . . . .ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Well there is a passing topographical resemblance to a place in Queensland I've visited . . . .
ReplyDelete